Mobile health apps are becoming very popular, though some are being shown to have little benefit. Few barriers exist to almost anyone entering the field whether they have health expertise or not. Privacy is also a concern. Experts discuss how people can protect themselves and find apps that do what they want.
- Dr. Anne Berman, Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology, Karolinska Institutet
- Marc Fischer, co-founder and CEO, Dogtown Media
- Dr. Shon Lewis, Professor of Adult Psychiatry, University of Manchester
- Dr. Michael Kleinrock, Research Director, IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science
- Dr. John Torous, Director, Digital Psychiatry, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center