Some agencies estimate that 50,000 children have been born in the US using donor eggs. But egg donation (or sale, as some insist) is not regulated, and while short term risks are known, few donors have been followed for years. Long term risks are not well understood. Experts discuss what we know… and what we don’t.
- Dr. Linda Kahn, Postdoctoral Fellow in Pediatrics, New York Univ. School of Medicine
- Dr. Richard Paulson, Prof. of Reproductive Medicine, Univ. of Southern California and President, American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Dr. Wendy Chavkin, Prof. of Public Health and Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia Univ.
- NYU School of Medicine, Division of Environmental Pediatrics Team
- USCFertility Profile: Richard J. Paulson, MD
- Columbia University Profile: Wendy Chavkin