Mega-storms such as Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria disrupt uncounted lives and leave psychological scars that can last for decades and recur every hurricane season. Experts who have tracked survivors of Hurricane Katrina 12 years ago explain what survivors of new storms can expect in their lives.
- Dr. Howard Osofsky, Chairman, Department of Psychiatry, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Dr. Thomas Hauth, Medical Director, Jefferson Parish Human Services Authority
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)