Just as people face an obesity crisis in the US, so do our pets, who have many of the same health consequences as overweight humans. Experts discuss why pet obesity is a problem and ways pet owners can keep their furry friends healthy.
- Dr. Ernie Ward, Veterinarian and founder, Association for Pet Obesity Prevention
- Dr. Deborah Linder, Research Assistant Professor, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)