Errors in medical labs can have life-threatening consequences. An expert explains that human error is impossible to completely eliminate, so labs are increasingly turning to DNA tracking to catch mistakes when they occur.
- Dr. John Pfeifer, Professor and Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs, Department of Pathology and Immunology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis.
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)